Tom’s Strawberry Fest 2019
Father’s Day Weekend in Beautiful Huntley, IL
Join us for two-days of music, entertainment, wagon rides, and food trucks on June 15th and 16th. The festival is located at Tom’s Farm, 10214 Algonquin Rd, Huntley, IL 60142. This page provides the most up to date information including pricing, event schedule, menus, and parking. Please sign-up to our the event notification email list for reminders and new information running up to the event.
DOWNLOAD THE EVENT SCHEDULE AND GET NOTIFICATIONS
Gates open at 10am on Saturday the 15th and 11am on Sunday the 16th til 4pm. Entertainment starts promptly (see schedule). Please feel free to join us for Yoga on the Farm at 9:00am.
- Wristbands – $6 Admission, Children 24 months and younger – Free. Required for entry into the festival.
- Big Tent – We have shade under a large tent in front of the main stage.
- Face Painting – Find these artists around the main stage and children’s area.
- Balloon Artist – You can find Zebra Zordan by the main stage.
- Magic – Find master deceptionist, Dennis Christie, rotating around the grounds.
- Yoga on the Farm – Join us mornings at 9:00am with Joanne and Amanda.
- Bathrooms – Porta-Potties are available north of the food trucks and at the strawberry fields.
- Kids Stage– The kids stage is located by the main gate.
- Main Stage – The main stage is located in the grass field in Tom’s backyard.
- Kids Play Area – The kid’s play area is located west of the main stage.
- Wagon Rides for Strawberry Picking – Wagon rides start by the wind mill, near the main gate.
- Music While you Pick – We have DJ’s playing toons from noon to 4pm in the fields.
- Food Trucks – Food trucks and vendors will be selling items from 11am to 4pm.
- Bakery – Baked items, including sandwiches and coffee is located by the main gate.
Give Love for Life
This year, a portion of all proceeds will be donated to Give Love for Life, a non-profit organization that raises funds for families in our community that have been through traumatic events and are in need of assistance.
Proceeds go to a local family that has a three year-old with a form of leukemia. This family lives in Huntley, IL. The funds will help the family with expenses that come with traveling back and forth to the hospital, and treatment.
Saturday Event Schedule
|9:00am||Yoga on the Farm||Side Stage|
|10:00am||Northwest Highway||Main Stage|
|10:00am||Maria Jordan||Side Stage|
|11:00am||Rob Rosenberg||Main Stage|
|11:00am||Uke a Ladies||Side Stage|
|11:45am||Hula Hoop Contest||Kids Area|
|12:00pm||Open Mic||Main Stage|
|12:00pm||Lawrence Navaral||Side Stage|
|1:00pm||Karaoke A’la Mode||Side Stage|
|1:15pm||Strawberry Shortcake Eating Contest||Side Stage|
|1:30pm||Nancy Thiede||Main Stage|
|2:00pm||Lost Pyramids||Side Stage|
|2:30pm||Viva Voce||Main Stage|
|3:00pm||Joe Rossi||Main Stage|
|3:00pm||Mark Sotira||Side Stage|
Sunday Event Schedule
|9:00am||Yoga on the Farm||Side Stage|
|11:00am||Maria Jordan||Side Stage|
|11:00am||Cosmo Bob||Main Stage|
|11:30am||Nancy Grobarek||Side Stage|
|11:45am||Hula Hoop Contest||Kids Play Area|
|12:00pm||Lenny Black||Main Stage|
|12:30pm||Mark and Jean||Side Stage|
|1:00pm||Austin Bruns||Main Stage|
|1:30pm||Alex Merret||Side Stage|
|2:00pm||The Foundation||Side Stage|
Event Information and Pricing
Admission: $6 per person
Children 24 months and under: free
Food: See menu for pricing
About The Wagon Rides
We have two tractor trailers that are continuously giving tours of Tom’s Farm. Fun and educational for the kids!
Keep your kids in sight.
Lost children meet up area is located at the gazebo.
We have three parking areas. Our main parking lot is reserved for the elderly, disabled, and pie pick-ups. Event parking is to the east of our greenhouse or across Algonquin Rd at Springbrook Community Church.
Use the hash tag #strawfest2019 for a chance to win a gift card from Daily Projects, Tom’s Farm, and Julie Ann’s!
Please, no alcohol or outside food or beverage allowed!
About Our Sponsors
This event cannot happen without a hand from area businesses. A special thanks to our neighbors to the west, Northwestern Medicine! They have facilities in Huntley and Woodstock and have been excellent sponsors. Thank you berry much!
Lakeside Marketing + Design has illustrated and designed the printed materials, helped organize regular meetings, created the promotional items, and is instrumental to a successful Strawberry Festival. If you need graphic design services, marketing campaigns, or help with your event, click here.
Caring Hearts and Voices has booked our volunteer musicians, setup our event schedule, and is raising money to help provide lessons and music to those living in homeless or hospital settings. They are a charitable and educational Non-Profit Organization with 503(c)(3) under IRC Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi). They have a mission to support those who are in need with music.
Photography services provided by Nate Olsen Photo. Nate has been documenting the makers, artists, chefs, event prep, and the upcoming live event that has been shared on the event page and individual partner pages. If you are looking for photography services, look no further.
Say hello to our food vendors. They are all creating unique items using the strawberries from Tom’s Farm!
Julie Ann’s Frozen Custard is located in Crystal Lake, IL. They are bringing their new (old) truck and will be making fresh waffle cones with Strawberry Frozen Custard from Tom’s Farm!
- Strawberry (from Tom’s Farm) custard on a fresh baked waffle cone 5
- Salted Caramel Oreo Concrete 6
- Strawberry Shortcake (from Tom’s Bakery) Sundae 6
- Single Cone or Cup 3
Daily Projects is located in Lake in the Hills at the Algonquin and Randall Rd intersection. They will be bringing cold brew coffee, sandwiches, and more.
- Strawberry Lemonade 4
- Strawberry Matcha 6
- Strawberry Cold Brew 5
- Pourover 4
- Icelandic 5
Tom’s Farm is located in Huntley, IL and has an onsite bakery that is well known for their pies, chicken salad sandwiches, coffee, and more.
- Strawberry Spinach Salad
- Strawberry Donuts
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Chicken Salad Sandwich
TOMO Catering is located in Algonquin, IL and is run by head chef Thomas McCleary. They are know for their local and ever-changing menus for events. They are bringing brats, BBQ, and more.
- Hot Dogs + Chips 4
- PB & Jelly w/ Tom’s Strawberry Jam and Almond Butter on Brio Bread + Chips 5
- Nueske Brats w/ Pickled Strawberries, Grilled Onions, and Stoned Ground Mustard + Chips 6
- Smoked Pulled Pork w/ Strawberry BBQ Sauce + Chips 7